The Patient Recruitment for Research Sites program has been designed to deliver proven methods that will boost the recruitment rate at your clinical research site.
The Center for the Study of Drug Development reported in 2013 that:
- 80+% of trials do not meet recruitment timelines
- 11% of sites fail to enroll a single patient
- 37% of sites under enroll
- 90% of delays in trial completion are due to sluggish patient recruitment
Patient recruitment is the primary revenue generator for clinical research sites. By increasing your trial recruitment rates you will generate greater revenue from your sponsors.
The Patient Recruitment for Research Sites program has been designed to deliver proven methods that will boost the recruitment rate of your clinical research program.
This course has been designed to provide comprehensive, performance based content blended with real world applications.
Module and Content Breakdown
- Problem recognition
- Identifying and describing site level recruitment challenges
- Overcoming site level recruitment challenges
- Resources allocation and workload assignments
- Marketing your clinical research trial and site
- Tapping into internal patient pools
- Collecting and leveraging local screening data
- Choosing the right study for your site
All of our course offerings are covered by our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase we will provide a full refund.