Advantage Clinical’s Clinical Investigator Essentials online course delivers high level training and on-boarding for new principal and sub-investigators.
In addition to the Investigator Responsibilities as required by Good Clinical Practice, this course provides students with the technical, regulatory and operations skills to effectively oversee and manage clinical research activities under their purview.
Targeted to investigators, this course provides the essentials of:
Clinical Research Administration
Human Subjects Protection
Investigator Responsibilities and Oversight
Clinical Research Conduct
Module and Content Breakdown
1. Introduction to Clinical Research
2. Clinical Investigator Responsibilities
3. Good Clinical Practice
4. Informed Consent
5. Clinical Trial Protocols
6. Study Start up, Initiation, Conduct and Closure
7. Investigator Site File & Essential Documents
8. Data Management, Source Documentation & Case Report Forms
9. Adverse Events, Safety Monitoring and Reporting
10. Study Monitoring
All of our course offerings are covered by our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase we will provide a full refund.