Patient Recruitment for Sponsors
The Center for the Study of Drug Development reported in 2013 that:
- 80+% of trials do not meet recruitment timelines
- 11% of sites fail to enroll a single patient
- 37% of sites under enroll
- 90% of delays in trial completion are due to sluggish patient recruitment
The time has come for sponsors and CROs to take ownership of the patient recruitment quagmire that has plagued the industry for years.
Sluggish patient recruitment is costing the industry hundreds of millions of dollars resulting from missed opportunity costs. Not to mention the non-monetary costs to patients as effective therapeutics are delayed on route to market. Missed opportunity costs can range from:
- $500,000 per day for mid range therapeutics
- Upwards of $1Million per day for blockbuster therapeutics
It has long been perceived that the responsibility for patient recruitment rests, in it’s majority, with the clinical research site. Though Sponsors and CROs hold the key to dramatically enhancing their global recruitment.
The Patient Recruitment for Sponsors / CROs program has been designed to deliver proven methods that will boost the recruitment rate of your clinical trial globally. Included in this course:
- The impact of sluggish patient recruitment
- Site and Study recruitment challengesImpacting recruitment prior to study launch
- Digging deeper, understanding the root cause
- Utilizing a patient recruitment specialist in your trial
- Utilizing your CRA team
- Running effective Investigator Meetings
- Impacting recruitment beyond the Site Initiation Visit
- 2 case studies of successful trial recruitment rescue
This program is well suited for sponsors running large global trials as well as those running smaller investigator initiated studies. A variety of tactics and methods are presented and you can choose which of these works best for YOU. Please see the downloadable course syllabus below for a listing of modules and course content.
This course has been designed to provide comprehensive, performance based content blended with real world applications.
The cost to purchase this course is $199
All of our course offerings are covered by our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase we will provide a full refund.
Note that course purchases are mediated through PayPal and will require a credit card to complete the transaction.
Non-credit card purchases, and those including group discounts, will be processed manually. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate this type of purchase.