Patient Recruitment for Research Sites
The Center for the Study of Drug Development reported in 2013 that:
- 80+% of trials do not meet recruitment timelines
- 11% of sites fail to enroll a single patient
- 37% of sites under enroll
- 90% of delays in trial completion are due to sluggish patient recruitment
Patient recruitment is the primary revenue generator for clinical research sites. By increasing your trial recruitment rates you will generate greater revenue from your sponsors.
The Patient Recruitment for Research Sites program has been designed to deliver proven methods that will boost the recruitment rate of your clinical research program.
This course has been designed to provide comprehensive, performance based content blended with real world applications.
The following modules are contained in this course:
- Problem recognition
- Identifying and describing site level recruitment challenges
- Overcoming site level recruitment challenges
- Resources allocation and workload assignments
- Marketing your clinical research trial and site
- Tapping into internal patient pools
- Collecting and leveraging local screening data
- Choosing the right study for your site
The estimated time to complete this course is 3 hours
All of our course offerings are covered by our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase we will provide a full refund.
Note that course purchases are mediated through PayPal and will require a credit card to complete the transaction.
Non-credit card purchases, and those including group discounts, will be processed manually. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate this type of purchase.